Durabilis is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. Durabilis determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
Durabilis processes the following category of personal data:
i) Information that you provide directly to Durabilis By email, phone, on fairs, via the contact form on its website, or in any other manner, you can share directly with Durabilis information that contain personal data. This information contains, among other, identification data (such as your name and last name) and contact details (such as your email address, address, and phone number).
ii) Automatically obtained information The website of Durabilis can contain links to the website of third parties and pages on social media. Durabilis is not responsible for the processing of your personal data on these websites. Durabilis advises you to consult the privacy declarations of these third parties.
Durabilis processes your personal data only for the following purposes:
– For direct marketing purposes
– To process and reply to your questions and potential requests or complaints
– To process your job application; and
– To inform you about vacancies and other potential (career) opportunities
Durabilis hires third parties to realize certain processing activities such as the hosting of its website, the sending of newsletters, etc,… Durabilis concludes with each third party who has access to your personal data a data processing agreement. This data processing agreement determines the obligations of the data processor.
Durabilis can share your personal with its affiliated companies that are located in the United States, Guatemala and Peru as well as located within the European Economic Area. Durabilis ensures that all appropriate safeguards are in place for the transfer of the personal data.
Durabilis can also share your personal data with its external advisors and lawyers to the extent necessary to obtain advise to (legally) protect its interests.
Pursuant to applicable legislation or regulation or based on a legitimate request, Durabilis can also be obliged to share your personal data with authorities.
Durabilis relies on the following bases for the processing of your personal data:
– the consent that you have given for the processing of your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the future. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
– Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursed by Durabilis or by a third party. Durabilis can process your personal data for the technical and functional management of its website based upon the legitimate interest of Durabilis to have a properly functioning website.
Durabilis undertakes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate security of your personal data and protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful processing, and against unauthorized loss, destruction, or damage.
Durabilis keeps your personal data in a form that permits to identify you no longer than necessary than for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter: “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) you are the holder of certain rights. These rights are however not absolute. Some rights have a specific scope or are subject to certain conditions.
Hereafter you find an overview of your rights, as well as a reference to the articles of the GDPR where you can find more information about each of these rights:
– Right of access (article 15 GDPR)
– Right to rectification (article 16 GDPR)
– Right to erasure of your personal data (article 17 GDPR)
– Right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR)
– Right to data portability (article 20 GDPR)
– Right to object (article 21 GDPR)
– Right to object against the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes (article 21 GDPR); and
– Right not to be subjected to profiling (article 22 GDPR).
To exercise your rights, you can always contact Durabilis by:
– The contact form on the website of Durabilis
– Per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Per mail to:
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority that you can contact by e-mail (email@example.com) and by mail (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium).