Looking for an internship?
Durabilis is an exciting organization, full of opportunities for students to contribute and grow. We frequently provide opportunities for internships or apprenticeships, both locally and abroad.
When applying, keep in mind that
- we value experience and maturity in the approach of our projects
- in principle internships and apprenticeships are not remunerated
- depending on the location we generally take care of lodging and expenses related to the assignment
- we cover a travel insurance including medical expenses for foreign placements
- we refund plane tickets upon completion of the apprenticeship only if good results were obtained
Don't forget to mention
We currently have no internships available
- at which school you are performing your internship
- which languages you are comfortable with
- what country or business you'd prefer to work in, knowing that your placement might turn out differently
... Or a job?
If you feel like contributing to Durabilis Consulting projects or strengthening one of our businesses, you are invited to send your CV and motivation letter. If your profile fits Durabilis' needs we will include it in our database and contact you by e-mail.
- We accept applications and communicate by e-mail only. Without a valid e-mail address your application will not be considered
- Your CV must be in English, unless otherwise specified in the vacancy itself. If you have it in other language(s) that might be relevant for your application (French, Spanish, ...) feel free to send them along with the English version
- Your personal information is only used internally. By sending your CV you agree that your details will be entered into a computerized database. We do not return CVs
- We retain the right to add or remove your details to or from our database
We appreciate your interest in our organisation. Upon postulation, we will screen your CV. If you do not get any response from us, it means that your candidature has not been withheld or that we do not have any opportunity at this moment. Only withheld candidates will be contacted by our HR team.We thank you for your understanding.
We currently have no vacancies available